Voices Unite Partnership Network
Voices Unite is unifying not only the voices of young people in South Africa, but also bringing together a wide range of stakeholders working to improve the lives of the youth. These include like-minded organisations, companies, institutions and government who all believe in the mission of Voices Unite.
Become a Voices Unite Partner
Why partner with Voices Unite?
- Have a hand in advancing the development and empowerment of young people in South Africa through a movement aimed at unifying their voices and engaging with them on a wide range of key, topical issues
- Access various in-depth research reports with data and insights from Voices Unite surveys on topics ranging from education, employment and entrepreneurship through to healthcare, technology and finances
- Receive customised deep-dive insights from youth across the country, on topics directly related to your focus, industry and interests
- Secure prominent brand positioning and directly engage with youth aged 18-34
- Collaborate with other like-minded organisations forming part of the Voices Unite partnership network
Voices Unite Incentives
We have, thus far, given away a myriad of prizes to Voices Unite members, which have amounted to more than R300,000 ,including bursaries, tech gadgets, laptops, tablets, workshops, masterclasses, online courses, vouchers and cash.